Some goals are deliverable and others just fizzle out. There are five points that I want to share with you about Making a Personal Goal Deliverable.
- The Goal should be set for you and not to make someone else happy or comply with what someone else wants.
- The Goal should be set with positive intentions. Meaning, the goal cannot be set with revenge in mind or with being better than others in mind.
- The Goal should be time bound and measurable.
- The Goal once achieved and in the process of being deliverable should make you happy throughout the entire process.
- The Goal should feed your soul.